Saturday, April 02, 2005

passed!!!

wasssssup!!!! i am so happy yesterday.... i finally passed my BGTT paper! waited 3 extra farking months for this day.... took this paper like farking 5 times already... finally managed to pass it.. knnz.. lugi 3 months of my pay.. or not my pay would have at least be double... last week was the most tensed moment of my life man. monday went for the resit.... was told bythe HR personal that the results will be out in a couple of days.. thought i did about 10++ questions wrong.. farking panic man. thought to myself... what is done is done already. just have to wait for the result...

tuesday..no news...
wednesday...no news..
thursday..still no news...
friday.... no news...

was getting abit impatient already... called HR before lunch.. no answer
called HR after lunch...

" this is ivan.. any news about the resit? everyone here is getting abit excited to know the results"

"...... the other side havent replied me yet... i check it out now and call u later?"

"....*knnccb*....okok..thanks"

so i waited ...heart pumping faster and faster.... told my trainer and some other people that they are checking up for me now... one of them say..." aiyah...no news means good news mah"

LANzJIAOz! no news is farking bad news for me! somemore my extension is till 2nd of April and its already the 1st loh!

so nevermind... i just wait....
suddenly my phone rang again...

" hello ivan? .... we have gottten the results and u passed........................................"

wah laoz...at that point of time my face changed man! my heart almost fell 3 meters to the floor!(at the time i was on top of the engine) the feel was greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

"thanks!! what about the rest of them who took the paper?"

"they have all passed... we are going to process ur cert and u will also recieve a SAESL watch from us" (knnz..who cares about the farking watch! i want my cert!) " u can clock on engine starting tmr 2nd april....blah blah"

currently i am clocking training...now i can clock on engine so my pay is on a higher scale... thank god... a sigh of relief!

"so just to confirm... we passed is it?"

"ya u think its an april fools joke meh? *laughters*"

yay! finally passed! woooooohoooooo! told everybody and all of them were so happy that i have made it! monday going to buy everyone kopi! *including that farking hamster* si beh attitude... tell him i pass can ya ya papaya tell me "i haven recieve any confirmation letter or anything yet what" knnccb... i give u one tight slap then u know.... but who cares about u...i care more about my paper!

at nite the peeps went to wine bar to celebrate... wanted to buy drinks but hanny (who passed his CCNA) insisted he wanted to spend 200bux ....thanks hanny... oh ya and tick who bought a jug cos he kena 500bux from SCRATCH IT.... happy happy...everyone is so happy tt nite!

3 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Yang said...

congratz to your passing out parade! hahaha!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger apesyapes said...

congrats to bro tor! dun worry, u'll get a turn to blanchar!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger apesyapes said...

congrats to bro tor! dun worry, u'll get a turn to blanchar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home