Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Craps + Anger = ?

another weekend has passed... another working week started... suddenly i just feel so dreaded going to work.. nothing for me to look forward to already.. ever since the manager showed what kind of a farker he is.. it used to be a fun time at work.. now its like gotta put on a show.. the most unfair person i have ever met in my entire life.. anyways i have already made my point that u should not based your own judgement but ask everyone around.. getting on my nerves. trying to play with me right? what comes around goes around thats what i believe...

i am so tempted to just go straight up to him and give him a good tight slap just to shut him up! ahhhhhh... then when he start to open his mouth again i give him another tight slap.. slap him till he knows how to keep quiet..

things that i have to go thru... sucks... i am keeping my cool... nothing is going my way.. nothing seems to be right for me... this cannot that cannot.. what is this world coming to?

anyways my bro is leaving for perth in 3 days.. he is going to complete his masters... holiday for the next 7months.. gonna miss him.. both of us quite close.. will tok cock all the time.. go and raggs together.. think when he leaves the house will be so quiet... he is the noisey one and i am the quiet type.. shall go and visit him maybe during july or august.. hmmm... MUSCLE IF U ARE READING THIS.... maybeeeeeee i will be in perth!!! so u can lend me ur SKYLINE..hahaha

haiz.... gotta go to work soon... i need a break.. i need lots of things... i am a needy person~

just have to look forward to friday and the weekend.. sunday is gonna be a long drinking session.. Mr bengz and gf are gonna celebrate their birthdays and there is going to be lots of drinks... damn got to work the next day... morning shift somemore...but then again.. when have i not work morning shift after a night of drinking?

seeya all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home