Tuesday, July 12, 2005

pics are uploaded in no particular order

this is the hotel that we stayed in.. sign board was falling already..lucky me and bengz were holding it..

we are all set! getting ready to spend our money..

cheers baby.. after this its shopping for u.. let me finish my pint 1st...

one of the ways to quit smoking... or is he just hard core?????

me and my gf..enjoying the view..

bengz and his thai gf enjoying each other..


this pic freaking funny man.. reminds me of that brand of peanuts...hahahah.. so young but look so old already..hahaha how much is the hoon kee?
at the rooftop sky lounge...happening man.. but then i feel like a pimp..hahahah


bengz felt so sian cos he thinks he bought alot of scrap tees for his bro.. mai sian mai sian..




i just had to do this!!


is that the biggest cigarette u have ever seen????


some of my buys..almost countn't fit everything into my bag..dammit!


the hotel room was damn huge man!


bengz..think u are smoking too much.. there is something coming out from ur nose!



artistic shot outside MBK.. i am hungry then.. hand shaking


get out of the way! mad shopper on the lose!!!


lets dig in!! angel's last day at bkk before going back to work.. well.. at least we went hollywood!


view of bkk from the 1st floor.. such a sweet couple..


view of bkk from 83rd floor of the hotel

bengz.. after meal after beer.. relec mode ON


thats me..after meal after beer... relec mode ON


2 tom yam soup please...kap-kun-kap~


2 tom yam soup and lots more food at suan lum night bazzar


think this is our only group photo together.. notice the huge shopping bag!!


yeah we actually went there 4 days in a row!! cannot believe it!


i love to eat paper pizza!

me and the gf showing off the tourist look at MBK foodcourt

taking a cab all the way to adidas warehouse












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home