Tuesday, April 19, 2005

i have decided...

It was a healthy lifestyle last weekend... played bball on sunday... then it made me realised..how unfit our group is.. its either we go out drinking...or smoking... or having coffee or nuahing... no exercise at all... stamina is at a all time low.. i have decided to go healthy this month.. see how much weight i can lose... going to start to carry weights and do some swimming...*heh* thats if i can wake up in the morning to do so.. want to get back my 6 *cough* pack again.. then can start flexing around..whahahahah...

shall cut down on smoking... cut down on my carbs intake.. more protein diet.. exercise more.. dun wanna look fat... hopefully i can fit into my old jeans ( those from sec school) hahahahha... drink lots of water...

ok time to do my gym workout at home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home