Tuesday, September 20, 2005

i just got this feeling that something big is gonna happen.. i cant point my finger to it but i can just feel it.. and it aint good.. its like i know something is heading my way but there is no way i can shant away from it cos i dunno where or what or when... or is something wrong with me?am i thinking too much over nothing? am i getting paranoid? am i going to become mental? i may be distracted but i will suddenly have the same feeling back again.. am i losing control of myself? am i becoming insecured? these few days i just cant stop grinding my teeth.. cant stop clenching my fist.. just got this feeling to bite something real hard till it breaks.. want to grab something and crush it in my hands.. this aint good.. what is happening to me?? i need a stress ball!!! my fingers are feeling stiff.. just cannot control it.. what if its true that something major is going to take place? like the tsumani?like an earthquake? like a volcano eruption? unexpectedly hits everyone in the face.. there is no time to react.. no time to avoid.. no self control... whats wrong with me?!?!~??!~?!~ argh.. !!

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psycho....

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger ivan said...

if that thing happen to u we shall see who is the psycho one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home