Tuesday, April 26, 2005

MIDWEEK!

So fast..its midweek already! another 3 more days to go before the weekend.. been quite low at work lately.. almost wanted to KE SIO PAH with my head... knn... made me so damn pissed off.. think he has something against me... farking hell... saying my attitude at work is poor.. not up to expectations.. OPEN UR EYES and look ok.. dun just act busy infront of the com sending emails and rejecting leaves! i believe my working attitude is normal.. its not like i am not helping out or anything like that.. can ask my crew members.. always there when things needed to be done.. helping out here and there... can ask the other crews also.. the way i work.. i always try to learn as much as i can.. its ok if u dun want to offer me OT ok.. if u have something against me.. just tell me straight in the face.. farking overaged kid.. everyday must look at ur mood is it.. everyday got PSM rite.. is it so difficult to hold a 5mins interview with me? i dun think so.. isn't it obvious that u are showing favouritism? please man...even the BLIND can see what u are doing.. only talk to the people that are useful to u.. u mean the other 30people in the section is not? wake up ur farking ideas ok.. treat everyone fairly.. even though u dun like a person u will also make an effort to say good morning or ask how is the on-going process of the job. this isn't army style ok...

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger ANdy said...

relax bro..... there will always be such f*****s around. take it easy lor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home